NEMESIS is your next generation AI-based fraud and anomaly detection solution. It allows enterprises to level-up team’s capability to deal with data, conducting speed to knowledge, actions, outcomes, and decisions.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our NEMESIS marketing team in California. As a member of the marketing team, you will play a key role in developing our marketing strategy in the region.
What You’ll Do
- Manage technical aspects of our marketing campaigns e.g. GA reporting, GTM setting, AB testing, etc.
- Work closely with the sales team to support a range of marketing activities across the complete marketing life-cycle (from marketing awareness to sales influence)
- Help track marketing programs and monitor and analyze performance
- Ad hoc research and analysis to support campaign activities as required
- Creativity and the ability to spot opportunities to help us continually innovate including working on our webinar
- Create marketing contents, such as blogs, social media posts, and landing page creation, to support product launch and marketing campaigns
This is a learning environment. Applicants with prior related educational and/or work experience are preferred, but we will train the right person who is enthusiastic, dedicated, and willing to learn.
Who we are looking for
- Experience with marketing tools such as GA, GTM, email and CRM platforms
- Good attention to detail and an eye for design
- Strong, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Experience with B2B marketing is a plus
- Strong inclination towards innovative technologies like Big Data and Predictive analysis – experience with code is a plus