We have an immediate need for a Software Engineer to support our growing client base.
- Participate in the requirements gathering and design of detailed technical architectures for enterprise scale performance management, analytical and business intelligence (BI) solutions using industry-standard “proven” practices that are scalable and provide a reusable and extensible foundation along a well-defined pathway (“road map”).
- Apply systems analysis and design techniques to complex computerized systems in a broad area such as manufacturing, finance management, accounting or statistics, logistics planning, material management, etc.
- Responsible for recognizing probable conflicts and integrating diverse data elements and sources.
- Produce innovative solutions for a variety of complex problems.
- Determine client specific reporting, analytical, data management and technical requirements for BI and performance management solutions and translates them into and industry standard report specifications, scorecards, dashboards and multi-dimensional (OLAP) cube specifications for solutions development by leveraging Aviana’s productized frameworks or by using a customized client specific approach, as appropriate.
- Guide users in formulating requirements; advises on alternatives and on the implications of new or revised financial performance management, analytical or BI systems; analyzes resulting user project proposals, identifies omissions and errors in requirements, and conducts feasibility studies; recommends optimum approach and develops system design for approved projects. Interprets information and informally arbitrates between system users when conflicts exist
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related
- 5 years of experience as Software Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Developer or related position with experience in design, development, implementation and testing of Data Warehouse (DW) space using Informatica , Relational Database design, Teradata, and Oracle