To maximize the benefits of data analytics tools, application of the right data management strategy is very important. Poor quality data will lead to inaccurate and unreliable results. Analytics outputs without actionable insights are something to avoid at all costs. Analysts on staff will waste a considerable amount of time cleaning and preparing data without proper implementation of data integration and data management processes.
Data Engineering & Data Management
Maximize the Benefits
Our expert Data Management Offerings include:
Assessments and Strategic roadmaps for
- Enterprise Data Strategy
- Master Data Management
- Data Governance
- Data Quality
- Evaluation of Current Data management/ data integration processes
- Tool Evaluation and Recommendation (Open Source vs. enterprise-grade tools vs. departmental solutions for data discovery/ data preparation)
End-to-End implementation of Enterprise Data Management Solutions including
- Requirement Gathering for Analytics outputs and Analysis
- Source System Data Analysis and Data Profiling
- Data Architecture & Modeling
- EDW/ Data Lake Framework
- Reference & Master Data Management Processes
- Data Governance Processes
- Data Quality Processes – cleansing, integrity, and enrichment
- ETL/ ELT Processes
- Performance Tuning
Our team of Data Management experts has extensive experience with traditional data management solutions – data marts and enterprise data warehouses, Operational Data Stores and Big data ecosystems such as Hadoop (IBM BigInsights, IBM DSX, Hortonworks, and Cloudera). The team has extensive experience in appliances (e.g., Netezza, Pure Data Systems). The team is also experienced in developing standardized data extraction and data wrangling routines using Python and associated open source libraries.
In addition to full implementation, we also offer upgrade services to newer versions of SoftwareAviana resources will perform a complete analysis of your current environment including license adequacy analysis, evaluate the current objects for best practices adherence, and how best to utilize new tools within a product suite. Our team recommends the upgrade path that would have minimal impact on your operations and executes the recommendations. Our upgrade process includes:
- Enterprise environment evaluation and recommendations for an upgrade – this step enables the client to decide on whether to upgrade or not.
- Application upgrade or migration including installation and configuration
- Content migration
- Content testing in collaboration with the client team
- Training on new features and functionality
- Upgrade and migration documentation
Aviana is a full-service provider and can help to ensure that you maximize return on your investment in the Data Management infrastructure.
Aviana team provides you with expert, comprehensive, and personalized service. The team works closely with you to integrate, customize, and deploy capabilities required by your business. We empower you to stay productive, migrate, upgrade and also to proactively monitor the health of your environment. The annual support program commences immediately after the “go-live” production deployment and remains in effect for one year.
- Data Integration Process Monitoring and Tuning
- Security and User Management
- Annual Maintenance tasks – g., business rule changes, date dimension maintenance, etc.
- Change Management and Version Control
- Software Upgrades & Updates
- Systems Optimization and Performance Tuning
- Data Quality Checks
- Migration between environments – DEV to TEST to PROD
Large and Small
Businesses large and small invariably experience data-related problems that are a hindrance to implementing effective advanced analytics solutions. To minimize the effects of these data issues, we practice a design process involving planning, building, testing, and iterating as quickly as possible. We strive to develop solutions in an iterative approach and hone in on the most useful problems to solve. We realize this is the most effective way to deliver transformative solutions that produce expected results for the clients consistently.