Event date: January 17, 2019 Time: 10:00 AM Address: Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A., 26972 Burbank, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610 We are excited to invite you to the IBM User Group- we will be
Event date: January 17, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM
Address: Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A., 26972 Burbank, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
We are excited to invite you to the IBM User Group- we will be discussing: What’s new in Cognos version 11.1; SPSS use cases; TM1 Workspace Update.
Topics to cover:
- Presentation on Cognos Analytics 11.1
- Presentation on TM1 Workspace Update
- SPSS use cases
- Break/ Working lunch
- IBM data science capabilities
- Announce next event
- You are planning data science projects but don’t know how to get started or move beyond experimentation
- You wish to expand your deployment by collaborating with other departments and optimizing your projects
- Your organization has business goals that require better management of data science and machine learning
- You are interested in learning from your peers about deploying, expanding and optimizing data science projects
You will learn:
- Bob Zacks: “A Data Science Case Study : Applying Customer Analytics to Attain Strategic Growth Initiatives”
- Ramesh Gurajapu will discuss “New Features of Cognos 11.1” – Demo
- Miten Bhatt will demonstrate report building for using Planning Analytics for Excel.
- Michael Gunzelmann IBM Analytics & Data Science Consultant with Ingram Micro will discuss “Learn what is driving the interest in AI and some of the uses cases. See some of the most popular solutions and the algorithms that drive them. Learn how AI can go wrong and we will share some troubleshooting tips. Experience the power of AI and take your organization to the next level”.
(Thursday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.