Event date: October 11, 2018 Time: 10:00 AM Address: Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A., 26972 Burbank, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610 We are excited to invite you to the IBM User Group- we will be
Event date: October 11, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM
Address: Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A., 26972 Burbank, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
We are excited to invite you to the IBM User Group- we will be discussing: What’s new in Cognos version 11.1; SPSS use cases; TM1 Workspace Update.
Topics to cover:
- Presentation on Cognos Analytics 11.1
- Presentation on TM1 Workspace Update
- SPSS use cases
- Break/ Working lunch
- IBM data science capabilities
- Announce next event
- You are planning data science projects but don’t know how to get started or move beyond experimentation
- You wish to expand your deployment by collaborating with other departments and optimizing your projects
- Your organization has business goals that require better management of data science and machine learning
- You are interested in learning from your peers about deploying, expanding and optimizing data science projects
You will learn:
- IBM’s point of view of doing machine learning in the industry
- Real-world case studies and benefits by using a platform approach to data science
- Proven architectures, capabilities and approaches that help kick-start and rapidly scale data science projects
- You will learn insights and best practices of operationalizing data science and machine learning to drive business value. By using the real-world examples and demonstrating the capabilities of the IBM data science platform, we will share how your peers are turning their ideas into market-ready solutions for profitable growth, operational efficiency, and fraud/risk mitigation at accelerated go-live.
(Thursday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.