Our approach to Financial & Operational Performance Management (FOPM) evolved on decades of experience and an unmatched understanding of the challenges facing the financial world. We specialize in creating an integrated solution that ensures finance is adding daily value to every business unit.
FOPM – Planning Analytics/ TM1
Financial & Operational Performance Management
Our integrated solutions include:
- Budgeting Forecasting and Planning
- Financial Consolidation
- Diagnostic Evaluation
Budgeting, Forecasting, and Planning
Budgeting, planning, and forecasting are critical to the success of your business. To enhance your overall business performance and provide significant savings, Aviana offers genuine financial reporting solutions that integrate with all of the technologies, metrics, and methodologies necessary to help your business predict, measure, evaluate and impact organizational performance. While many trust Excel as their primary forecasting platform, there are serious limits and challenges to overcome when it comes to versioning, and consolidations. Plus, doing a rolling forecast on a spreadsheet-based platform can become a major headache.
If your organization is constantly challenged to close the books accurately and on time, Aviana can help you prepare accurate financial statements with a proven Financial Consolidation solution powered by IBM Cognos Controller.
While many organizations struggle to prepare their information for management reporting in different systems because of complex data calculations and allocation issues, Aviana’s experts simplify the process.
Our solutions help you prepare, analyze, investigate and understand your financial information without all the fuss.
Our financial consolidation solutions help your business to:
- Gain control of your business with self-service reporting and analytics
- Generate an extensive audit trail to satisfy external and internal auditors
- Manage, control and certify financial statement reports
- Empower your CFO with a comprehensive view of key financial metrics and trends
- Achieve financial transparency and sustainable compliance with IFRS, Sarbanes-Oxley, and emerging regulations
- Improve planning and forecasting with consolidated management data
Aviana offers full consulting services to completely understand the requirements and utilize the performance management diagnostic software to full potential. We walk our clients through the IBM Cognos TM1 and SPSS software step-by-step to ensure a full understanding and comfort level on the new interface. Aviana does a full diagnostic evaluation of the success of the chosen software and strategic planning model to double check that it’s the right fit for the client.
To address this concern, Aviana leverages IBM Cognos Planning Analytics/ TM1 technology to ensure adherence to best practices and help you track your progress against strategic objectives. The result is greater organizational alignment, better visibility, and increased agility. With our financial planning and reporting solutions, you can:
- Prioritize activities to ensure organizational alignment with strategic business goals
- Allocate resources to support your strategy
- Measure performance and track milestones for regulatory and statutory compliance
- Maintain a fully documented audit trail
- Optimize profitability drivers on an ongoing basis to drive your business
- Enhance organizational performance with accurate analytics
In addition to full implementation, we also offer upgrade services to newer versions of Software, migration to Planning Analytics Software from other FOPM platforms to IBM Planning Analytics. Aviana resources will perform a complete analysis of your current environment including license adequacy analysis, evaluate the current objects for best practices adherence, and how best to utilize new tools such as Planning Analytics Workspace (PAW). Our team recommends the upgrade path that would have minimal impact on your operations and executes the recommendations. Our upgrade process includes:
- Enterprise environment evaluation and recommendations for an upgrade – this step enables the client to decide on whether to upgrade or not.
- Application upgrade or migration including installation and configuration
- Content migration
- Content testing in collaboration with the client team
- Training on new features and functionality
- Upgrade and migration documentation
Aviana is a full-service provider and can help to ensure that you maximize return on your investment in the FOPM infrastructure.
Aviana team provides you with expert, comprehensive, and personalized service. The team works closely with you to integrate, customize, and deploy capabilities required by your business. We empower you to stay productive, migrate, upgrade and also to proactively monitor the health of your environment. The annual support program commences immediately after the “go-live” production deployment and remains in effect for one year.
- Cycle Rollovers
- Annual and Quarterly Forecast and Plan Rollover
- Security and User Management
- Change Management and Version Control
- Software Upgrades & Updates
- Systems Optimization and Performance Tuning
Planning Analytics for Excel (Pax) Training
Whether you have never even seen the interface for PAX, or whether you are an experienced report writer who is looking to maximize your skill set to include the latest best practices, Aviana has a training curriculum to fit your needs. Often there are newer members of the reporting team who could use an introduction course or a refresher course. Reach out to one of our training consultants and we can design a course that fits your organization’s specific needs.
Planning Analytics for Excel (Pax) Training Overview:
- What’s new in Pax?
- Building Reports
- Exploration Views
- Quick Reports
- Dynamic Reports
- Custom Reports
- Additional Pax concepts and best practices