We are constantly looking for talents with Planning Analytics / TM1 expertise to add to our team!
- Solid TM1 / Planning Analytics development skills
- Experience in financial planning, budgeting and forecasting– understand financial planning and budgeting process
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with business users to capture requirements, user acceptance testing coordination, etc.
- Solid experience in Cognos TM1, Rules and TI Process development
- Strong sourcing data from different source systems using SQL
- Must have experience with Reporting using TM1 Perspectives, CAFÉ
- Must have experience with data testing, data validation
- Must have experience in documentation – requirements, test cases, and test results
- Experience with PAX is a plus
- Experience with installation and configuration is a plus
- Experience with Planning Analytics 2.0, good to have
- Finance background, highly desirable
- A degree in Computer Information Systems, CIS, MIS or related field
Position requires travel to various unanticipated client locations throughout the U.S. with expenses paid by employer.